Herbal Tea - Dream Tea
Dream Tea - This blend is based on an ancient formula thought to evoke dreams that are easily recalled. It has a light minty flavor and makes a wonderful night-cap after a long day.
- Keep a dream journal next to your bed to write down your dreams first thing in the morning.
- If you wake in the middle of the night and remember something, write that down as well.
- Even if you only remember an small portion of your dream or a feeling, an emotion, job that down. You never know when a dream may happen again and you can compare to the first time you had that dream to see if you have more detail.
If you would like to know more about Dreaming, Dream Techniques and Interpretation, I highly recommend books by Robert Moss. Look for his Lightning Dreamwork Technique and share your dreams with a friend.
Net Weight Per Package
Net Wt. 1.0 oz / 28.3 g
Chamomile, Passionflower, Peppermint, Damiana Leaf, Mugwort, Gotu Kola, Guayusa, Helichrysum Flowers, Rosemary, Blue Lotus, Kava Kava Root, Hops Flowers, Rosemary, Orange Peel, Valerian Root, Rose Petals, Stevia
While the British made tea time famous, documents have been discovered that date herbal teas back to ancient Egypt and China. They have been used for hundreds of years for their health benefits, great taste and even magical properties. We make no medical claims for our teas. Herbal teas do not contain caffeine and can be served hot or cold. Our herbal teas are made from organic herbs, flowers, spices and/or dried fruits. Each ingredient in our herbal tea blends have been carefully selected for its known properties and flavor profile. Stevia leaves may be added as a sweetener in some blends or honey may be added after the tea has steeped.
- Heat water to desired temperature.
- Scoop the dry tea leaf into an infuser or tea strainer.
- Pour your heated water over dry tea leaves and steep for desired time. The longer the steeping time the stronger the brew.
- Remove tea infuser or strainer.
- Relax and enjoy!
We use high quality organic ingredients in all of our herbal teas. If irritation or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not suitable for children.