Wax Melts/Tart Warmer - Pewter Walnut 2-in-1 Candle/Wax Melt Warmer
Pewter Walnut 2-in-1 Classic Candle/Wax Melt Warmer - Deep earth tones give this 2-in-1 Candle/Wax Melt warmer an upscale feel. Just add your favorite candle on the warming plate or wax melts/wax tarts to the warming dish. Go flameless now!
Candle and Candle Warmer Warnings:
Failure to follow directions could result in a fire hazard, personal injury and/or property damage.
Avoid drafts. Never leave a candle or melting wax unattended. Keep in site while using. Do not move while melting. Do not melt for more than 1 hour at a time. Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable objects. Discontinue use if the warming tray contains less than 1/2″ of wax.
Use only UL listed candle and wax melters designed for candle, wax melts or wax tarts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable objects. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.